I really enjoy the team
atmosphere at jaspa’s
Do you love hospitality?
the hospitality industry is hard work, long hours sometimes, and not very forgiving when it comes to mistakes. But if it is in your blood you love it, and wouldn’t want to do anything else.
- can take criticism and learn from it
- love to build a “team” and are result orientated
- enjoy dealing with people
- have a happy and warm personality
- will follow procedures and systems
- have common sense
- bring new ideas to the table
- enthusiastic and honest
If you would like to work in Vietnam you will need to be prepared for one of the most challenging places in the world to work and succeed.
the upside is, it is a fantastic place with lovely people and huge opportunity.
Inter country transfers are available within our company for the right people.
If you would like to be part of our successful team please send your CV and a brief introduction to:
all personal data and information provided by you will be handled with strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.